Friday, November 2, 2007

restarting the cam simulation

Turns out that it is technically possible to salvage a truncated simulation, but it is a little beyond me, like it would probably take me three days to figure out how to do it. The good news is some where down the line these feature will be included in NE1. I will lobby for it every few months.

True Story: I was driving home when I found myself behind a large flatbed truck with a bumper sticker you see a lot around Michigan: "Construction Workers: Give'm a brake". In reference to my last post, homonyms have never been my strong suit when typing fast, and I hope my statement of needing a "break" instead of brake does not turn out to be some kind of self fulfilling prophecy. I think I should add apologizing for my english skills every few months to my list of things to do.

MTF

No comments: