Thursday, March 13, 2008

duroquinone nano brain system model - the start



I'm sure anyone familiar with the site and access to technology news in the last few days would have probably been expecting this. I'm getting a late start on this though. I wanted to start yesterday, but wasn't feeling too hot.

Well, let's see where this goes. So far I am up to my usual MO: read through the article as fast as possible trying to contain the excitement, build something, post something, go back and worry about the details.

thanks for the initial tip, Guy.

MTF

1 comment:

Guy said...

I totally relate to your methodology ;-)

I'm still trying to workout how one gets logic functions like OR/AND gates from this device. As a memory unit it seems pretty robust but there isn't such a clear connection to actual instruction execution.